Precision Biomonitoring Inc. is a leader in the point-of-need molecular detection of organisms for rapid results when you need to know now. Our diagnostics products extend from identification environmental monitoring, food safety, animal health and human health.
We are actively hiring for a Sales Executive who will be responsible for developing new clients through warm and cold leads, selling our COVID-19 Diagnostic products. We are looking for a ‘hunter’ as opposed to ‘farmer’ profile who has experience in full-cycle sales.
- Use outbound lead generation methods including email, cold calling, and social media to find prospects
- Exhibit flexibility to hand off prospects or move them through the complete sales cycle
- Coordinate and deliver technical sales presentations
- Grow channel partner network in the occupational health and safety space
- Providing customer quotes to maximize revenue and profitability
- Work closely with internal colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction and execution of PBI commitments
- Develop and maintain effective knowledge of competition, products, strategies, organization
- Utilize all available PBI resources and develop sufficient product, procedural and market knowledge to understand the function and use of PBI products.
- Provide necessary and appropriate after-sale service to accounts, utilizing each opportunity to discover and pursue additional business.
- Provide input to and others regarding sales, sales forecasts, competitive activity, and other requested information.
- Develop and maintain accurate customer information records of key personnel, product usage and developing opportunities.
- Confirm that all sales activities align with QMS guidelines
Key Experience that will make you stand out as an ideal candidate:
- A College or University degree in Business, Science, or other technical field
- A team player, who is motivated, outgoing, with a curious disposition
- 3+ years of Full-Cycle Sales experience
- Experience administering or leveraging a CRM system such as HubSpot
- Track record developing channel partner network
- Startup sales mentality with success stories hunting and building a sales funnel from scratch
- Demonstrable track record hitting sales targets and KPI’s
- Skilled and experienced with complex Enterprise sales
- Familiarity selling value while presenting technical products
- Experience leveraging advanced sales and lead generation tools such as LinkedIn Navigator
- Knowledge with Quality Management Systems
- Experience selling into diverse sectors which include manufacturing, mining, film, government, higher education
- Established relationships with service providers in the occupational health and safety sector a bonus
- Competitive base salary
- Lucrative variable compensation
- Health Benefits
- Work with a great team
- This is a remote, work from home, Canadian position