Precision Biomonitoring Inc. is a leader in the point-of-need molecular detection of organisms for rapid results when you need to know now. Our diagnostics products extend from identification environmental monitoring, food safety, animal health and human health.
We are actively hiring for a Customer Success/ Support Manager who will be responsible for leading the customer experience team and initiating best practices around customer service and customer success. This position reports to the Director of Sales Operations.
- Preferred experience in regulated markets such as medical device (Health Canada, Provincial, FDA and CE) medical, diagnostics, or healthcare, with awareness MDEL, GMP and ISO 13485.
- Proven track record of designing and deploying customer experience/success best practices in a Startup/scaling company.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in customer service/experience/success.
- Strong business and technical acumen, and executive presence, combined with deep analytical and organizational skills.
- Mastery managing client relationships, including large accounts.
- Experience hiring, managing, and developing a team that is responsible for the day-to-day execution of customer programs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, HubSpot and relevant software.
- Degree or diploma in Business Management and Administration, Marketing, or related field of study (or equivalent experience).
- Develop, implement, and monitor tactics and plans that contribute to enhanced customer experiences with Precision Biomonitoring and our products.
- Champion programs to optimize client satisfaction, using customer engagement methodologies.
- Receiving POs or signed quotes from customers, documenting customer requirements processing and reviewing the orders for acceptance, communicating with the customer and handling customer feedback.
- Overseeing and organizing customer onboarding and training (and may train users on the device).
- Maintaining accurate and complete records of the shipment of product to customers and to supply QA with Distribution lists.
- Assist in the identification of potential upsell opportunities and contribute to overall account growth.
- Manage, document and track customer feedback, complaints, and support tickets to ensure service level commitments are met and customer problems are resolved with a satisfactory outcome for the customer.
- Serve as an escalation point for customers within Customer Service, building a system to easily communicate status of initiatives to Sales Director and other key stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Product Team and other departments to ensure voice of the customer is captured in product roadmap initiatives.
- Collaborate with Sales team to forecast new and ongoing sales, optimizing the handoff from contract close to implementation.
- Own Customer experience CRM initiatives and processes within HubSpot.
- Provide monitoring and measurement data to QA for management review on a scheduled basis.
- Adhere to Quality Management System (QMS) documented procedures.