Environmental DNA (eDNA) methods offer several advantages over conventional species survey methods, especially when carried out with the right amount of expertise at each step of the workflow. Such advantages include time and cost savings, especially when on-site detection is used. eDNA offers higher sensitivity and specificity reducing observer bias compared to conventional methods. eDNA also reduces disturbances to the species and its natural habitat. Although eDNA science is relatively young, it is maturing rapidly, with many aspects of survey design, sampling methods, and laboratory analysis being accepted as best practices.
Predictive Survey Design with statistical power
- eDNA survey design software tool (patent pending)
- Statistical power
- Onsite sampling, eDNA purification, & qPCR analysis
- Data analysis and reporting
Triple Lock assay development
- Need a species-specific test developed?
- We develop highly sensitive and accurate assays using our proprietary TripleLock™ Platform
- The high sensitivity and efficiency of our assays are validated by an ISO17025 accredited facility, guaranteeing the highest possible standard.
Need special laboratory testing?
- We offer state of the art Digital Droplet PCR Analysis
- DNA barcoding
- Genotyping by sequencing
Precision Biomonitoring offers industry gold-standard environmental DNA services. We give you more reliable results, faster, and with cost savings of 25%+ compared to conventional methods. We use our onsite TripleLock™ platform, so there is no need to ship samples to a lab. This saves you time and avoids the risk of false negative results due to eDNA degradation during transit. Our TripleLock™ platform provides a full solution from advanced target qPCR test development to optimal survey design, onsite 2-minute sample preparation and trust-worthy reporting of results.