The Biomeme SARS-CoV-2 test is a rapid and mobile molecular COVID-19 testing solution. This testing solution provides rapid results just over an hour using real-time RT-PCR technology, the gold standard for molecular testing.
This SARS-CoV-2 molecular test has been simplified to three steps, and sample preparation procedures has been pre-aliquoted and lyophilized for your convenience. The Biomeme Franklin Three9 portable testing device weighs less than 3lbs and can run on a battery for up to 5 hours, enabling SARS-CoV-2 testing in even remote locations.
UK and South African Variants
Our Biomeme test does detects the new variant reported by the United Kingdom and South Africa, termed VUI 202012/01 (Variant Under Investigation, year 2020, month 12, variant 01), which is defined by multiple spike protein mutations. Read More
Equip your organization with rapid COVID-19 testing and make a positive impact within your community.
|Our test kits are Class IV medical devices. The tests must be conducted by a trained clinical laboratory personnel, as is compliant with Health Canada Interim Order regulations.|
|Clinical and analytical performance based on four clinical studies; 1 Biomeme, 2 Northwell Health, 1 Sunnybrook Health. The validation results have been reviewed by Health Canada.|
|Our kits are offered in Canada for use by trained clinical laboratory personnel only and are not appropriate for the general public nor home use.|
Simple Steps, Quick Result
* must be conducted by a healthcare professional.
* testing is for use by trained clinical laboratory personnel only.
* excludes RNA extraction.
Is This Solution Right for You?
Your organization needs:
- To create a safe environment for your workers from COVID-19
- Fast results for quick decision making to implement organization’s response to COVID-19.
- To test many people, this includes your employees, customers, and/or community members.
- On-site testing without visits to centralized testing facilities.
- Access to 24-hour support to minimize testing interruptions.
Your organization intends to…
- Hire or already have a healthcare professional on staff.
- Create a positive social impact to help stop to spread of COVID-19.
- Create virus-free work zones, allowing your staff to work safely and with confidence.
Create virus-free zones, increase worker confidence and ease the process of adapting to the current situation.
To view and download our standard purchase terms and conditions, please click here.